TakePropips Ichimoku Cloud Trend
TakePropips Ichimoku Cloud Trend
Latest version 4.10 is now available!
TakePropips Ichimoku Cloud Trend is a powerful and effective tool that automatically detects trading opportunities using the Ichimoku Cloud indicator and also provide you an entry and exit signals.
This multi-function indicator includes a trend scanner, trading signals, statistical panel, screener, trading sessions, and alerts history. It is designed to provide you trading signals and save you hours analyzing the charts!
How does it work?
This indicator scans the market for high probability trade setups and provides you with buy and sell signals on any pairs across all timeframes. You can choose any pairs and timeframes to receive signals. It will give you alerts when new signals are identified and provide you with entry price, take profit and stop loss level so you know exactly when to enter and exit the position.
You will also see the history results of the signals generated by the indicator on a dashboard panel to see if its profitability. A built in scanner will also be included in the indicator so you can easily find the trend direction and win rate of each pair and timeframe within the market.
Automated Entry & Exit Signals - detects trading opportunities and provides you with up to 3 take profit & a stop loss.
Trend Scanner - a multi-symbol and multi-timeframe scanner shows the direction of the trend, success rate, and rating.
Statistical Dashboard Panel - shows the success rate, entry signal, and total profit/loss of each currency pair so you know exactly the result.
Alerts, Email, and Push notifications - receive notifications on your mobile phone or desktop when a new buy or sell signal is identified.
How to setup a trade?
Easy 1-2-3 setup!
1. Trade Analysis
Enter your trade when the indicator alerts you of a new buy or sell signal. For higher chance of success, only enter trades when success rate is 70% or greater.
2. Take Profit
The take profit price is automatically calculated and you will be provided with up to 3 take profit levels (TP1, TP2, and TP3).
- Option 1 - Take profit on TP1
- Option 2 - Partial Take Profit on TP1 and close remaining positions on TP2 and/or TP3
- Option 3 - Take Profit on opposite signal and ride the trend
3. Stop Loss
The stop loss price is automatically calculated and will be provided to you.
Option 1 - Set your stop loss at the specified price provided by the indicator
Option 2 - No stop loss. Exit your buy position on a new sell signal or exit your sell position on a new buy signal.
To get the best results and generate higher probability of success, you can trade when the higher timeframe and the lower timeframe are in the same trend direction.
Recommended Multi-Timeframe Pairs:
- M5 -> M15
- M15 -> H1
- H1 -> H4
- H4 -> D1
- D1 -> W1
The indicator works on all timeframes, forex pairs, crypto, indices and commodities.
What's included in my purchase?
- TakePropips Ichimoku Cloud Trend Indicator
- Lifetime support & free updates
- User Manual PDF
- Installation Guide PDF
NOTE: Once you’ve made your payment, you will be directed to the download page and an email will be sent to receive your copy of the TakePropips Ichimoku Cloud Trend indicator.
How to install this software?
- Complete your purchase - Click "Add to Cart" and proceed to checkout.
- Download your software - you will receive an instant download link automatically after you made your purchase. It will be available for download immediately on the order confirmation page and it will also be sent to your email.
- Unzip the file - video tutorial link will be included for installation process.
What payment options are accepted?
We accept PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, and Cryptocurrencies.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Version 4.10 - 01/15/2023
Technical Data Panel (New)
- Shows the data of technical indicators such as RSI, Stochastic, MACD, and Moving Averages
- Shows a timer countdown for the next bar on the current chart
- Shows the current high, low, open, close, and change percentage for the current chart
- Shows current spread of the pair
- Added ability to show a watermark of the pair name and timeframe on the chart
- Updated to show a colored row separator for easier viewing
Chart Signals Visibility Icon (Updated)
- Updated the ability to show or hide the trading signals, buy & sell arrows, and trend lines on the current chart.
- Fixed the Range meter not updating on pairs that have symbol suffix input
- Fixed a warning alert if the pair names do not match on the market watch window
- Fixed conflict when two or more instances are running on the same terminal
- Other bug fixes and improvements
Version 4.00 - 12/29/2022
New & Improved Indicator
- The entire indicator has been rebuilt from scratch with new features, improvements, and provides user a new enhanced experience compared to previous version
Forex Trading Sessions (New)
- Added Forex Market Session feature for New York, London, Tokyo, and Sydney Session
- Added range calculation in points for highs and lows for each trading session
- Shows data of various technical indicators of all pairs on the dashboard and timeframes
- Added technical data of indicators such as RSI, Stochastic, MACD, 200 SMA, 50 SMA, CCI, WPR, ATR, and Momentum
- Shows symbol information for all pairs on the dashboard such as Bid, Ask, Spreads, Swap Long, Swap Short, Min Lot, Lot Step, Max Lot and, Margin 1 Lot
Trend Scanner Data (New)
- The Trend Scanner Data allows you to change the data or number shown on each box of the trend scanner.
- The default data shows the success rate of the trading signals for each pair and timeframe
- You can change the data shown on the trend scanner to the bar age of the last signal, rating, total number of signals, total wins, total loss, RSI, and Stochastic
Notifications History (New)
- Notifications History shows you the history of the trading signal alerts sent out by the indicator
- You can filter the results by date and pairs
- Added pagination and sorting of data functionality
- You can enable/disable notifications directly on this dashboard
Trade Signals Panel (Updated)
- Added “Total Signals” which shows the total number of signals generated for a particular pair and timeframe
- Added “Last Signal Age” which shows the age of the last signal generated
Keyboard Shortcuts (New)
- You can now navigate through different pairs and timeframes on the dashboard using arrow keys and navigate through different dashboard panels using number keys
Chart Screenshot (New)
- Chart Screenshot gives you the ability to take a screenshot of the current chart with one click
- The file is saved on your Files folder on the MQL directory
Plus, Regular, & Mini Dashboard Sizes (New)
- You can change the size of the main dashboard depending on your preference
Price, Change %, & Spreads (New)
- The dashboard now shows the current price, daily change percentage, and spreads for each pair
Average Daily Range Column (New)
- Average Daily Range (ADR) is now displayed on the dashboard and it’s used to measure volatility of an asset
Range Meter Column (New)
- The Range meter shows visual representation of its current price relative to the highs and lows of the current daily candle
- A meter that is more green shows that the current price is near the highs of the daily candle
- A meter that is more red shows that the current price is near the lows of the daily candle
Toggle Sound / Alerts (New)
- You can now enable / disable alerts and sounds directly from the dashboard by clicking the bell and sound icon on the top left corner of the main dashboard
Dark Theme / Light Theme (New)
- You can switch between dark theme and light theme on the dashboard by clicking the eye icon on the top left corner of the main dashboard
Stop Loss Buffer ATR (New)
- You can further increase the size of your stop loss by using ATR as a buffer
- This is used mostly as a buffer when selecting support / resistance as your SL calculation
Chart Signals (Updated)
- Color green on chart signals represents buy signal and yellow represents sell signal
- Cleaned up chart signals and removed unnecessary arrows on chart
Other Bug Fixes
Version 3.00 - 02/01/2022
- Added new currency presets setting.
- Added Take Profit 2 and Take Profit 3 values to trading signal alerts.
- Added new setting to show the age of the last trading signal on the dashboard scanner.
- Added ability to turn on/off trading signal alerts for specific timeframe(s).
- Fixed incorrect stop loss value on trading signals alerts.
- Added new setting to change font size of the dashboard panel.
- Added setting to automatically load chart template.
- Improved performance and overall responsiveness of the dashboard scanner.
Version 2.70 - 08/03/2021
- Added ability to automatically calculate TP based on risk/reward ratio
- Added ability to calculate TP & SL using fixed values
- Added ability to calculate SL using the Donchian Channels Bands
- Modified TP & SL Multipliers default values to reflect ATR
- Performance improvements and code optimization
Version 2.00 - 04/02/2021
- Modified the trading strategy for a more accurate trend detection
Version 1.40 - 02/28/2021
- Ability to change line width and change the X & Y distance of the minimized scanner
Version 1.30 - 02/22/2021
- Added ability to filter alerts by success rate
- Added X Distance for panel and scanner. Also added ability to change button width
- Added ability to modify the refresh rate of the scanner
- Enhancements of the Donchian strategy to better reflect the trend of the market
Version 1.20 - 01/19/2021
- Added ability to manually adjust the Y-distance from the top corner of the Dashboard Panel & Scanner. The Y-Distance for panel will automatically adjust if One-Click Trading is shown on the chart.
Version 1.10 - 01/15/2021
- Code enhancements for faster performance
Does this indicator repaints?
No, our products does not repaint trading signals.
Does it give trading signal alerts on MetaTrader and mobile phone?
Yes, it will provide you with buy and sell trading signals alerts on MetaTrader and on your phone.
What information is shown on the trading signal notifications?
The trading signals notification will include the entry price, success rate, take profit 1, take profit 2, take profit 3, and stop loss values.
How many currency pairs can I use on the scanner?
The scanner supports all 28 popular currency pairs.
Does it also work on Gold, Oil, Indices and Crypto?
Yes, it will work with all symbols as long as you can trade it on MetaTrader.
Will I receive updates for this product?
Yes, you will be notified via email once new updates are released.
Is this a lifetime license?
Yes, this product is for lifetime license and does not expire.
Can I use this for prop firm trading such as FTMO?
Yes, this software has all the tools and information you need to increase your chances of passing any prop firm challenge.
I have more questions, how can I get support?
You can reach us via email at email@example.com or chat with us using the Chat functionality on this website.
You may also like
TakePropips Trading Management Solutions EARegular price From $0.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$0.00 USDSale price From $0.00 USD
TakePropips Donchian Trend Pro Expert AdvisorRegular price $349.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
TakePropips TradePad ProRegular price $299.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand by our products. So if you're not satisfied with your order for any reason, we'll make it right.
Safe & Secure Checkout
We use encrypted SSL security to ensure that your payment information is 100% protected.
Got a question? Need technical support? Our team is available to assist you and we'll make sure you're taken care of.