TakePropips Wave Analyze Changelogs History
Version 5.00 - 08/28/2023
Trading Signals Confluence (New)
- You can now enable additional confluences to the main trading signals.
MACD Confluence (New)
- You can enable the MACD indicator as a confluence for the trading signals.
RSI Confluence (New)
- You can enable the RSI indicator as a confluence for the trading signals.
Stochastic Confluence (New)
- You can enable the Stochastic indicator as a confluence for the trading signals.
Moving Average Confluence (New)
- You can enable the Moving Average indicator as a confluence for the trading signals.
Double Moving Average Confluence (New)
- You can enable the double moving average strategy as a confluence for the trading signals.
Dashboard Auto-Resize (New)
- The entire dashboard can now be resized manually based on the available space on your chart.
- New dashboard sizes of extra small, small, regular, large, and extra large to accommodate different screen sizes of user’s machine.
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Version 4.21 - 07/03/2023
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Version 4.20 - 04/17/2023
License Dashboard (New)
- You can now manage your licenses directly on our new TakePropips Dashboard website.
- You can activate and update accounts on your license at any time.
- You will now be notified automatically on the terminal once a new version is released so you can download the latest version.
- Download all your purchased products and other resources directly on the dashboard website.
Trend Scanner (Improved)
- Improved success rate and trend detection for the trend scanner boxes.
- Fixed some inconsistencies with the trend scanner boxes showing incorrect success rate percentage.
Other Bug Fixes
Version 4.10 - 01/15/2023
Technical Data Panel (New)
- Shows the data of technical indicators such as RSI, Stochastic, MACD, and Moving Averages
- Shows a timer countdown for the next bar on the current chart
- Shows the current high, low, open, close, and change percentage for the current chart
- Shows current spread of the pair
- Added ability to show a watermark of the pair name and timeframe on the chart
- Updated to show a colored row separator for easier viewing
Chart Signals Visibility Icon (Updated)
- Updated the ability to show or hide the trading signals, buy & sell arrows, and trend lines on the current chart.
- Fixed the Range meter not updating on pairs that have symbol suffix input
- Fixed a warning alert if the pair names do not match on the market watch window
- Fixed conflict when two or more instances are running on the same terminal
- Other bug fixes and improvements
Version 4.00 - 12/30/2022
New & Improved Indicator
- The entire indicator has been rebuilt from scratch with new features, improvements, and provides user a new enhanced experience compared to previous version
Forex Trading Sessions (New)
- Added Forex Market Session feature for New York, London, Tokyo, and Sydney Session
- Added range calculation in points for highs and lows for each trading session
- Shows data of various technical indicators of all pairs on the dashboard and timeframes
- Added technical data of indicators such as RSI, Stochastic, MACD, 200 SMA, 50 SMA, CCI, WPR, ATR, and Momentum
- Shows symbol information for all pairs on the dashboard such as Bid, Ask, Spreads, Swap Long, Swap Short, Min Lot, Lot Step, Max Lot and, Margin 1 Lot
Trend Scanner Data (New)
- The Trend Scanner Data allows you to change the data or number shown on each box of the trend scanner.
- The default data shows the success rate of the trading signals for each pair and timeframe
- You can change the data shown on the trend scanner to the bar age of the last signal, rating, total number of signals, total wins, total loss, RSI, and Stochastic
Notifications History (New)
- Notifications History shows you the history of the trading signal alerts sent out by the indicator
- You can filter the results by date and pairs
- Added pagination and sorting of data functionality
- You can enable/disable notifications directly on this dashboard
Trade Signals Panel (Updated)
- Added “Total Signals” which shows the total number of signals generated for a particular pair and timeframe
- Added “Last Signal Age” which shows the age of the last signal generated
Keyboard Shortcuts (New)
- You can now navigate through different pairs and timeframes on the dashboard using arrow keys and navigate through different dashboard panels using number keys
Chart Screenshot (New)
- Chart Screenshot gives you the ability to take a screenshot of the current chart with one click
- The file is saved on your Files folder on the MQL directory
Plus, Regular, & Mini Dashboard Sizes (New)
- You can change the size of the main dashboard depending on your preference
Price, Change %, & Spreads (New)
- The dashboard now shows the current price, daily change percentage, and spreads for each pair
Average Daily Range Column (New)
- Average Daily Range (ADR) is now displayed on the dashboard and it’s used to measure volatility of an asset
Range Meter Column (New)
- The Range meter shows visual representation of its current price relative to the highs and lows of the current daily candle
- A meter that is more green shows that the current price is near the highs of the daily candle
- A meter that is more red shows that the current price is near the lows of the daily candle
Toggle Sound / Alerts (New)
- You can now enable / disable alerts and sounds directly from the dashboard by clicking the bell and sound icon on the top left corner of the main dashboard
Dark Theme / Light Theme (New)
- You can switch between dark theme and light theme on the dashboard by clicking the eye icon on the top left corner of the main dashboard
Stop Loss Buffer ATR (New)
- You can further increase the size of your stop loss by using ATR as a buffer
- This is used mostly as a buffer when selecting support / resistance as your SL calculation
Chart Signals (Updated)
- Color green on chart signals represents buy signal and yellow represents sell signal
- Cleaned up chart signals and removed unnecessary arrows on chart
Other Bug Fixes
Version 3.00 - 02/01/2022
- Added new currency pre-sets setting.
- Added Take Profit 2 and Take Profit 3 values to trading signal alerts.
- Added new setting to show the age of the last trading signal on the dashboard scanner.
- Added ability to turn on/off trading signal alerts for specific timeframe(s).
- Fixed incorrect stop loss value on trading signals alerts.
- Added new setting to change font size of the dashboard panel.
- Added setting to automatically load chart template.
- Improved performance and overall responsiveness of the dashboard scanner.
Version 2.70 - 08/03/2021
- Added ability to automatically calculate TP based on risk/reward ratio
- Added ability to calculate TP & SL using fixed values
- Added ability to calculate SL using the Donchian Channels Bands
- Modified TP & SL Multipliers default values to reflect ATR
- Performance improvements and code optimization
Version 2.00 - 04/02/2021
- Modified the trading strategy for a more accurate trend detection
Version 1.40 - 02/28/2021
- Ability to change line width and change the X & Y distance of the minimized scanner
Version 1.30 - 02/22/2021
- Added ability to filter alerts by success rate
- Added X Distance for panel and scanner. Also added ability to change button width
- Added ability to modify the refresh rate of the scanner
- Enhancements of the Donchian strategy to better reflect the trend of the market
Version 1.20 - 01/19/2021
- Added ability to manually adjust the Y-distance from the top corner of the Dashboard Panel & Scanner. The Y-Distance for panel will automatically adjust if One-Click Trading is shown on the chart.
Version 1.10 - 01/15/2021
- Code enhancements for faster performance